Thanks for visiting and wanting to learn more about CityWhit! I started this blog to share with you a glimpse into my everyday life, including travel, fitness, beauty, cars and more. I am a firm believer of helping others by sharing the experiences I’ve learned along my life path and that’s what I strive to do through this blog.
I’m Whitney, a curly-haired Latina traveler based in Orlando. I’m passionate about personal development and can regularly be found typing furiously, with my nose in a book or daydreaming about travel. I play both sides of the marketing game as both a social media, influencer marketing & PR pro and a blogger & social media influencer. When I came up with the pseudonym CityWhit, I had a deep crush on New York City (who doesn’t??!!) but I’ve learned there’s something to love in every city and I’m glad that name encompasses both my love of traveling and exploring. If your goal is to live your life through the fullest, follow along. I think you’ll like it here.
- I’m a thriving millennial/digital native
- I’m the lucky dog mom of a Lab/Bulldog (insert like 5 more breeds, seriously) named Cocoa
- I’m an angel mom. In 2018, I experienced a miscarriage, a type of loss/grief that needs to be discussed way more
- I’m a Slytherin who just recently became obsessed with Harry Potter. I wasn’t allowed to read the books as a kid
- If you have dad jokes and memes, I’m here for them
I’d love to discuss working with you through brand partnerships, product reviews, contributed articles, social media coaching, speaking opportunities and more! Let me know what you have in mind by emailing me at email@example.com.
Some of my favorite partnerships so far have been with brands such as Spirit Airlines, Germany Tourism, Aussie Hair Products, Neutrogena, Clinique and more.